Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organisation governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or enquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Contacting the User and Registration and authentication.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorises this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data processed: email address; first name; last name.
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email address; first name; last name.
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Some of the services listed below may also collect Personal Data for targeting and profiling purposes; to find out more, please refer to the description of each service.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed. This Application include the website www.enaiblers.com, the application EggInspector, and third party applications needed for functionality such as Auth0.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracker indicates any technology - e.g Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: 2 December 2022
This End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (the “Licensee”) and Etteplan (the “Company”), the author of EggInspector (the “Software”), which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA. If Licensee does not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA, then Licensee may not download, install, or use Software.
a) “Company” shall refer to the licensor, Etteplan, located in Sweden.
b) “Licensee” shall mean you, the individual or entity that downloads and uses the Software.
c) “Software” shall mean AnnotationVerifier, the deliverables provided pursuant to this EULA.
2. Grant of License
d) Software Product License. Subject to the terms of this EULA, Company hereby grants to Licensee a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to possess and to use a copy of the Software. Software is being distributed by Etteplan. Licensee is not allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software, either for profit or merely to recover media and distribution costs.
e) Installation and Use. Licensee may download, install and use any number of copies of the Software on a shared computer or concurrently on different computers, solely for Licensee's use within Licensee's business use.
f) Reproduction and Distribution. Licensee may not reproduce the software nor distribute the Software itself, but only link to the software on www.etteplan.com. Copies of the Software must be downloaded from www.etteplan.com only. The Software must not be sold or included in a product or package that intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of Software.
3. Description of Rights and Limitations
a) Limitations. Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding the limitation.
b) Update and Maintenance. Company is not obliged to provide any updates or maintenance.
c) Separation of Components. Software is licensed as a single product. Its components may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
d) Software Transfer. Licensee may permanently transfer all rights under the EULA, provided recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
4. Intellectual Property. All rights, title, interest, and copyrights in and to the Software, including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, data, computer code (except open-source and external libraries), algorithms, and information, are owned by Company. The Software is protected by all applicable copyright laws and international treaties. Therefore, Licensee is required to treat Software like any other copyrighted material, except as otherwise provided for in this EULA.
5. Non-Support. Company has no obligation to Software support, or to continue providing or updating any of the Software.
6. Terms of Agreement. This EULA is effective until:
a) Automatically terminated if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA; or
b) Terminated by Company.
Company may term terminate this EULA immediately upon written notice, including e-mail, to Licensee, with or without cause.
7. Integration. Both parties agree that this EULA is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this EULA.
8. Jurisdiction. This EULA shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Sweden, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Uppsala, Sweden, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this EULA shall be entitled to recover costs and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. This EULA is made within the exclusive jurisdiction of Sweden, and its jurisdiction shall supersede any other jurisdiction of either party’s election.
9. Non-Transferable. This EULA is not assignable or transferable by Licensee without the prior written consent of Company; any attempt to do so shall be void. Any notice, report, approval or consent required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given if delivered personally or mailed by first-class, registered or certified mail, postage prepaid to the respective addresses of the parties.
10. Severability. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, any power or any rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. If any provision of this EULA shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this EULA shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
11. Warranty Disclaimer. Company, and author of Software, hereby expressly disclaim any warranty for the Software. Software and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Licensee accepts any and all risk arising out of use or performance of Software.
12. Limited Liability. Company shall not be liable to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee any loss of profits, income, savings, or any other consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damage, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply regardless of the essential purpose of any limited remedy. Under no circumstances shall Company’s aggregate liability to Licensee, or any other person or entity claiming through Licensee, exceed the financial amount actually paid by Licensee to Company for the Software.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Licensee and supersedes all prior understandings of Company and Licensee, including any prior representation, statement, condition, or warranty.
Document number: INFO0019